Apogee Jam X – Portable Guitars, and Instruments USB Audio Interface
- Bring Your Instrument To Life: Jam X provides the easiest way to connect your guitar, bass guitar, or synth to a computer or iOS device for studio-quality sound. However, Jam X adds a new feature unmatched by competitors: an analog compressor built right in. Apogee’s new Jam X interface allows guitarists to plug in and get creating immediately with studio-grade sound and tone-shaping compression.
- Built-In Analog Compressor: Choose from 3 presets that respond to how much you drive the input gain. By applying compression before your virtual amp sim, you’ll find new life in your guitar tone. Or record clean. The choice is yours.
- Never Miss A Beat: Stay in the rhythmic pocket with Blend mode, allowing you to record with absolutely no vibe-killing latency (delay). To listen exclusively through your virtual amp software, turn off Blend with a click of a button.
- Pristine Sound Quality: Capture every detail with 24-bit/96kHz high-resolution audio.
- Plug-N-Play: Compatible with Mac, Windows, and any iOS device. No external power is necessary.
- Crank It Up: Plug your headphones directly into the top with the 1/8” stereo headphone input or connect to powered speakers with an adaptor.
- Bundled Software: Ableton Live Lite & Archetype: Tim Henson Neural DSP Plugin Extended Trial.
- In The Box: Jam X, USB C Cable, USB A Cable, Getting Started Guide, & Warranty Booklet.
1 in stock