Apogee Boom USB Audio Interface For Musicians
- Stand Out with Superior Sound Quality: For almost four decades, Apogee has been perfecting the art of analog recording in the digital world. Boom features premium AD/DA components and sample rates up to 24bit/192kHz that will open you up to a whole new level of sonic clarity & depth. No audio codecs are used in our audio interfaces.
- Recording Workflow: Boom is the first usb audio interface in its class to offer hardware DSP. This allows you to power our Symphony ECS Channel Strip plugin on either input or both simultanesouly. Symphony ECS Channel strip gives you access to a 3-Band EQ, compressor, and saturator, all tuned by Bob Clearmountian. Print or monitor with FX from BOOM while you record with zero latency.
- 2 In – 2 Out: Boom comes with 2 studio quality Inputs (1 balanced mic/line/instrument combi input & 1 balanced ¼” instrument/line input) and 2 outputs. Connect your mic, guitar, or synthesizer to the inputs on the front and your speakers or headphones to the outputs on the back.
- A Mic Pre Worth Talking About: Boom provides all the clean, noiseless gain to power any mic without fail. Boom offers 62 dB of mic pre gain so you can set a proper input level for any low level mic like a ribbon or SM7B without the need for a Cloudlifter. Capture any mic signal without distortion thanks to Boom’s mic input level of +18dBu.
- Listen in Hi-Fi: Boom will power anything from in-ear monitors to high impedance headphones thanks to it’s zero-ohm headphone output. The result; More clarity, dynamics, and perfectly balanced frequency response of your headphones.
1 in stock