The SM58-LC Vocal Microphone from Shure features a unidirectional (cardioid) dynamic vocal design, suitable for professional vocal use in live performance, sound reinforcement, and studio recording. A built-in spherical filter minimizes wind and breath "pop" noise, and the cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source while minimizing unwanted background noise. The microphone offers durable construction, a high-quality shock mount system, and a steel mesh grille for withstanding rough handling.
The SM58-LC is designed to perform consistently both outdoors and indoors, and when used for singing or speech applications. The microphone includes a swivel adapter and a zippered pouch.
Shure SM58-LC Features:
- Frequency response tailored for vocals, with brightened midrange and bass roll-off
- Uniform cardioid pickup pattern isolates the main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Pneumatic shock-mount system cuts down handling noise
- Built-in spherical wind and pop filter
- Supplied with break-resistant stand adapter which rotates 180 degrees.
Shure SM58-LC Specifications:
- Transducer: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz to 15 kHz
- Impedance: 150 ohms
- Sensitivity: -54.5 dBV @ 1 kHz
- Output Connectors: 3-Pin XLR.