Samson C01 Large Diaphragm XLR Condenser Microphone:
Featuring a large, dual-layer 19mm diaphragm with a cardioid pickup pattern, the C01 produces a smooth flat frequency response. Its two ultra-thin sensor membranes pick up far more detailed sounds than any dynamic coil. You'll hear the strings and wood of your guitar, the breath and resonance of a singer, or the brassy shimmer of a ride cymbal with crystal clear clarity.
The C01's design includes a heavy gauge mesh grill, gold-plated XLR connecter and an LED for monitoring its 48V of phantom power. It also comes with a swivel mount that can be attached to any standard mic stand. In addition, an optional SP01 spider shock mount is available for increased mic and sound stability.
You get a heavy gauge mesh grill screen, a gold-plated XLR connector and a LED indicating 48V phantom power. The overall sound is accurate, detailed and smooth with warm bass and extended top end.
Samson's C01 is one of the best values available from a professional recording microphone.
Samson C01 Features:
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern
- Large 19mm Diaphragm
- Heavy Gauge Mesh Grill
- Gold Plated XLR Connector
- Smooth, Flat Frequency Response
- Swivel Stand Mount
- LED Indicates +48V Phantom Power
- Requires +48V phantom power
Samson C01 Specifications:
- Microphone Type: Condenser
- Polar Pattern: Hypercardioid
- Diaphragm Size: 0.75" (19mm)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18kHz
- Max SPL: 136dB
- Output Impedance: 200 ohms
- Color: Silver
- Connector: XLR
- Weight: 2 lbs.
- You can also check out focusrite scarlett 2i2
Made in China