For warranty registration of your product
Kindly Visit: https://warranty.rode.com/
The VideoMic Me is a compact and lightweight, high-quality directional microphone with that connects directly to the iPhone TRRS microphone/headphone socket. Its flexible mounting bracket accommodates a wide range of smartphones and allows the microphone to be fitted for primary camera or front camera ('selfie') use.
A 3.5mm headphone jack on the rear allows for play-through of audio while recording (app dependent) as well as easy playback of your videos without having to remove the microphone.
VideoMic Me Specifications
- Acoustic Principle:Pressure Gradient
- Active Electronics:JFET impedance converter
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Address Type:End
- Frequency Range:100Hz - 20kHz
- Maximum SPL:140dB SPL (@ 1kHz, 1% THD into 1KΩ load)
- Sensitivity:-33.0dB re 1 Volt/Pascal (22.00mV @ 94 dB SPL) +/- 2 dB @ 1kHz
- Equivalent Noise Level (A-weighted):20dB-A
- Dimensions:38mmH x 21mmW x 80mmD
- Output:TRRS Output