The Saarang Maestro Dx is the best-selling twin digital tambura (tanpura), with superb natural tanpura sound, using cutting-edge sampler technology.
It has stereo output, and can be used as single or dual tanpura, 4 or 5 string, with automatic tuning of 4 notes and manual tuning of 5th note.
Other features are:
– Pluck styles choice (North / South Indian)
– Housed in a sleek and lightweight ABS plastic cabinet (size: 230 x135 x 90 mm, weight approx.1kg)
– Preferred by professionals for concert applications
Plus all standard Radel features:
– Universal Voltage – Use on any voltage from 90V ~ 260V AC / batteries without changing voltage selector switch
– ASDM – Auto-save dual memory, automatically saves selected settings and allows one more choice of settings to be saved
– 3 year warranty
– Renowned Radel after-sales service