ndia presents the Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 DJ Controller Interface.
Whether you work with analog audio, MIDI instruments, or completely "inside-the-box" productions - or any combination, you'll absolutely love Komplete Audio 6 from Native Instruments. This amazing 6-channel USB interface gives you the connectivity, functionality, and production tools you need to get stunning results, and it's packed into a quality unit that won't hog space on your desktop or in your mobile rig. The bus-powered Komplete Audio 6 gives you four analog inputs and outputs plus digital I/O and MIDI capability. You'll also love the software that comes bundled with Komplete Audio 6 (including virtual instruments and effects and sequencing, recording, and DJ tools). What an outstanding value! This is the best audio interface you can get at the price!
Native Instruments Komplete Audio 6 Specifications:
- 6-channel audio/MIDI interface plus sequencing, production, and instrument software
- 4 analog inputs, 4 balanced analog outputs
- Digital stereo input and output (S/PDIF / RCA) for lossless signal transmission
- MIDI in/out for master keyboard, Maschine, or any third-party MIDI controller
- Headphone output with independent level control and source switch
- Completely USB powered, with an extra sturdy custom USB socket
- Low-latency performance for using virtual instruments and effects
- High-quality preamps with individual gain controls
- Direct monitoring for live, latency-free recording
- Mono input switch for recording vocals, guitar or other mono sources
- 48V phantom power for using condenser mics and active DI boxes
- 15 status LEDs provide visual feedback for all signals and indicate clipping
- Includes Komplete Elements - over 3 GB of inspiring instruments and effects
- Includes Cubase LE 5 sequencer and recording software
- Includes Traktor LE 2 DJ software.