Kali Audio LP 8 Active Near-Field Studio Monitor- Pair Overview :
The voice coil on the LP allows the speaker to have very high excursion, resulting in clearer sound with lower harmonic distortion, and exceptional dynamic range.
For the aspiring music maker looking for a professional solution to mix their music and reference their tracks, Kali Audio's LP-6 Lone Pine 6.5-inch Studio Monitors are an excellent tool. This monitor is designed to deliver transparent sound for creators working across all genres and features Boundary EQ settings to optimize the speaker's response depending on where it is placed in your room. An advanced waveguide, large voice coil and precision tuning this monitor will sound great in any space. The LP is designed so you can hear every detail of your mix. Nothing is boosted or suppressed to cover flaws in your tracks, so you will be able to mix with critical precision to mix with confidence and create incredible sounding finished productions. This detailed sound is, in a large part, owed to the monitor's 3-D Imaging Waveguide.
Bass on the LP-8 is delivered by a larger magnet and larger voice coil than any comparable speaker on the market. This gives you more accurate bass response that extends lower, so you can dial in exactly the low-end sound you need.
- The LP has the clean, punchy bass of a front-ported speaker with very low noise from the port tube.
- With 85 dB continuous output at 2 meters (roughly 6 feet,) and 20 dB of headroom, the LP is plenty loud for almost every 1 or 2 person listening space. This includes home studios, editing bays, and most control rooms.
- Get accurate sound from your speakers no matter where they’re placed in the room
Extremely Flat Frequency Response:
Consistent and honest response with very low harmonic distortion that offers superior detail and bass response.
3D Imaging WaveGuide:
Unique waveguide that offers wide and detailed stereo image on and off axis!
Low noise front port tube:
All the benefits of a front ported speaker without the port noise and turbulence found in most budget monitors.
Extensive boundary compensation switches built into the speaker:
Simply diagrams and switches provided on the unit itself for maximum ease of use and setup.
Largest driver size in its class:
The driver on the left is from LP-6 and the driver from the right is from a competing popular product, the difference in size illustrates the quality of the components used in the speaker and how they are able to achieve better performance than others.
- Equipped with: 6.5" Woofer and 1" "Soft dome" tweeter
- Class D Amplifier
- Frequency range: 39 - 25.000 Hz (-10 dB), 47 - 21.000 Hz (+/- 3 dB)
- Peak SPL: 112 dB
- EQ to adapt to the site
- Connections: XLR and 1/4" balanced jack and unbalanced RCA
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 359 x 222 x 260 mm
- Weight: 7.01 kg
- Max SPL: 114 dB
- Unbalanced Inputs: 1 x RCA
- Balanced Inputs: 1 x TRS
- 1 x XLR
- TRS/XLR Input Sensitivity: +4 dB
- RCA Input Sensitivity: -10 dB
- HF Trim: -2 dB, ±0 dB, +2 dB
- LF Trim: -2 dB, ±0 dB, +2 dB
- Boundary EQ Settings: Free space (On stands, away from walls)
- On Stands, within .5 meters of a wall
- Against a wall
- Meter Bridge
- Wall Mount
- On a desk, away from walls
- On a desk, within .5 meters of a wall
- On a desk, against a wall
- Enclosure: Front Ported
- Height: 16.5 Inches (25.4 cm)
- Width: 10 Inches (15.4 cm)
- Depth: 11.25 Inches (17.4 cm)
- Product Weight: 19.8 lbs (9 kg)
- Shipping Weight: 22.5 lbs (10.2 kg)
- In the Box: LP-8 Studio Monitor
- US Power Cable
- User’s Manual
| Amplifier Class:||D||D|
| Power Configuration:||Bi-Amped||Bi-Amped|
| LF Power:||40 W||60 W|
| HF Power:||40 W||40 W|
| Total Power:||80 W|
| Height:||14.125 Inches (35.9 cm)||16.5 Inches (41.9 cm)|
| Width:||8.75 Inches (22.2 cm)||10 Inches (25.4 cm)|
| Depth:||10.25 Inches (26 cm)||11.25 Inches (28.6 cm)|
| Product Weight:||15.54 lbs (7.01 kg)||19.8 lbs (9 kg)|
| Shipping Weight:||18 lbs (8.16 kg)||22.5 lbs (10.2 kg)|