Fender Squier Bullet Stratocatser HSS Electric Guitar
Basswood body, maple neck and, Single-Coil Strat pickup making you to blend into the mood - Indian Laurel
Simple design, reasonable price, and skilful craftsmanship are the correct phrases to describe the Fender Squier Bullet Strat HSS RW Black Electric Guitar. Its basswood body offers a strong warm tone with a loud low-mid range. The maple neck makes the high-end stand out. Also, the C-shape neck profile easily contours your hand ensuring a comfortable grip. This guitar features HSS pickup configuration where a humbucker is attached to the bridge, single coils pickups sit at the neck and mid positions. You can use these pickups in five different combinations by flipping the pickup toggle switch. The tremolo bridge is designed by taking inspiration of various vintage vibrato bridges. Therefore, you can give these stunning wavering tremolo, and vibrato effects while staying in tune. The chrome finish on the hardware parts protects them from corrosion.
Quality Reflects in Body
Although the Fender Squier Bullet Strat is an entry level electric guitar, the brand has not spared any efforts to make it a worthy part of their guitar line up. Extensive research was required to craft the guitar according to the brand’s reputation. The basswood body is commonly known for its rich low end. Fender has taken sound quality into consideration and crafted the guitar body in its famous Stratocaster shape.
Fine Balance of Brightness and Warmth
A guitar need clarity to pronounce each note, a guitar needs sustain to reach out to the audience, and a guitar needs to bond with the guitarist who's wielding it. All these three goals are achieved by incorporating a Indian Laurel fretboard into this guitar. Maple is used for crafting the neck, which ensures a slight punch in the tone and brings stability in the tonal quality.
TUNING KEYS VARIANT
The Tuning Keys come in two different variants for the same model as the latest update
These are actual images of the product*
Let your creativity go wild with the guitar’s HSS pickup combination. It features a humbucking pickup at the bridge position, and two single coil pickups at the neck and middle position respectively. The single coils generate a bright, crisp tone while the humbucker speaks in a thick warm tone. These three pickups can be used in tandem with the 5-way pickup selector. One master volume control lets you decide the tone intensity and treble and bass control knobs let you adjust the tone as per your liking.
Lead the Stage
The Fender Squier Bullet Strat Electric Guitar features Fender USA 250L strings that ensure a pleasant experience whenever you strum them. The 6-saddle Vintage-style tremolo allows you to vary the tone freely by introducing the Fender tremolo arm. By using the tremolo arm you can add cool music effects by simply raising the pitch of the tone. The die-cast machine heads ensure accuracy while tuning the guitar.
The electric guitar has a gloss finish that complements its chrome-finished hardware parts. Chrome ensures the hardware parts are unaffected by corrosion. A 1-ply pickguard adds to the vintage looks of the guitar. The slim body profile lets you handle the guitar with complete ease. It is available in black and brown sunburst.
- Basswood Body generates soft warm tones
- Maple Neck lets the bright tones stand out
- Indian Laurel improves overall sustain by cleaning stray overtones
- HSS pickup combination with 5-way pickup selector for versatility.
- Standard tremolo bridge allow you to add cool music effects
- Chrome finish on the hardware resists corrosion
START YOUR MUSICAL JOURNEY
The Bullet Strat With Tremolo HSS is a simple, affordable and practical guitar designed for beginning players and students. Classic styling meets modern features in this instrument—the addition of a thick humbucking bridge pickup to the two single-coil pickups grants a surprising amount of tonal versatility to this guitar.
Maple neck with “C”-shaped profile and 21-fret Indian Laurel fingerboard
Single-coil Stratocaster neck and middle pickups, humbucking bridge pickup
Five-way pickup switch
Vintage-inspired synchronized tremolo bridge
"C"-SHAPED NECK PROFILE
The comfortable "C"-shaped neck profile of this instrument (the shape of the neck in cross section) is sculpted to impart a vintage-style playing feel. The most prevalent neck profile shape, it’s remarkably comfortable and is ideal for all playing styles.
HUMBUCKING BRIDGE PICKUP
For fat, warm tone with balanced sound, this instrument features a humbucking pickup in the bridge position.
- Body Material :Basswood
- Body Shape : Stratocaster
- Body Finish : Polyurethane
- Neck Material : Maple
- Neck Finish : Satin Urethane
- Neck Shape : "C" Shape
- Scale Length : 25.5" (648 mm)
- Fingerboard Material : Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius : 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets : 21
- Fret Size : Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material : Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width : 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays : Pearloid Dots
- Truss Rod : Standard
- Bridge Pickup : Standard Humbucking
- Middle Pickup : Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Neck Pickup : Standard Single-Coil Strat
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 2. (Middle Pickup)
- Switching : 5-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Middle Pickup, Position 3. Middle Pickup, Position 4. Middle and Neck Pickup, Position 5. Neck Pickup
- Configuration : HSS
- Bridge : 6-Saddle Vintage-Style Synchronized Tremolo
- Hardware Finish : Chrome
- Tuning Machines : Standard Die-Cast
- Pickguard : 1-Ply White
- Control Knobs : White Plastic
- Switch Tip : White
- Neck Plate : 4-Bolt Standard
- Strings : Fender USA 250L, NPS (.009-.042 Gauges)
- Other Features : Slim (42 mm) Body Profile, Traditional Strat; Headstock Shape, White Dot Position Inlays