Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD Audio Interface
24-bit resolution, two MIDAS designed mic preamplifiers for professional quality
This blazingly fast USB 2.0 studio in a box will have you recording your next masterpiece in minutes with all the connectivity for microphones, guitars, bass and keyboards. Record the perfect vocal right to your computer-based DAW thanks to the 2 astonishingly pure, worldclass Midas-designed mic preamps, which include +48 Volt phantom power for condenser microphones, all going through studio-grade 24-Bit/192 kHz converters for the best possible sound quality. Whether you’re a singer-songwriter, producer on the go, or just need a rock-solid interface for running backing tracks at a gig, the ultra-dependable U-PHORIA UMC202HD will help you shine in the digital domain.
Reflecting Professionalism in Each Sound Bit
The Behringer U-PHORIA UMC202HD Audio Interface becomes a powerful tool in your hand when you set up a rock band. When you need a powerful interface between the instruments, microphone and your laptop to enjoy sound clarity, this audio interface does the job better than most others. Featuring two MIDAS microphone preamplifiers, you will experience high-fidelity sound at 24-bit frequency resolution.
The UMC202HD mix control allows zero-latency direct monitoring, which means musicians can experience their performance clearly – with no delay or lag in the returning signal, resulting in a better performance and recording. A powerful phones output has its own level control and Monitor A/B source select for DJ-style cueing. To make it a done-deal, we provide free audio recording, editing and podcasting software, plus 150 instrument / effects plug-ins – just a download away at behringer.com.
Emphasis on Usability
Even a novice sound engineer will easily get accustomed to the controls on the U-PHORIA UMC202HD audio interface. There are indicators on the audio interface such as status light, clip, and signal. These indicators allow you to monitor the functioning of U-PHORIA UMC202HD. You can also control the gain of the microphone with the given rotary knobs. A monitor select button is also provided to chose the desired speaker.
MIDAS - The Legend in Sound Quality
Ever since its formation in the 1970s, Midas has had a long history of innovation and leadership in the world of audio mixing consoles. Employed by the most famous touring acts and installations world-wide, legendary Midas consoles such as the XL4 and Heritage H3000 quickly became industry standards.
Midas has earned their impeccable reputation due to their no-compromise approach for audio and build quality and in particular for their Award-winning Mic Preamps which are considered by industry experts as the industry’s best sounding designs. Building on this legacy, the XL8 and PRO Series of Live Mixing Systems continue this great heritage of Award-winning audio quality.
Behringer is proud to incorporate a Midas designed mic preamp for the ultimate in high-quality audio reproduction in both live and studio environments. Find out more about Midas’ amazing legacy by visiting their extensive website.
Face the Pressure Head On!
Behringer understands the amount of pressure sound equipment is subjected to during a live recording. Therefore, the company has implemented a strict set of quality norms each product must pass through. The U-PHORIA UMC202HD audio interface displays robustness in its design. The sturdy metal chassis protects the internal circuitry from impacts, thus ensuring a longevity
- World-class MIDAS mic preamplifiers ensure studio-quality results
- Zero-latency offers hassle-free live recording
- Free software and plug-ins for encouraging your creativity
- USB-powered audio interface runs without any external power source
- 2x2 USB 2.0 audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
- Audiophile 24-Bit/192 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
- Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
- Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac* OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
- 2 state-of-the-art, Midas designed Mic Preamplifiers with +48 V phantom power
- Zero-latency direct monitoring while recording
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
- USB port for connection and power
- Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
192 kHz Precision
You take your tracks seriously, and the UMC202HD respects that, providing up to 192 kHz resolution for even the most demanding applications in music as well as video post production. Work with confidence and accuracy in your favorite recording software for professional results every time.
Studio in a Little Black Box
When it’s time to make recording history on your Mac or Windows computer, plug in microphones, instruments or line level sources to the UMC202HD’s 2 combination XLR/TRS inputs for the ultimate in studio flexibility!
- 2× 2 USB 2.0 Audio Interface
- 2 Inputs and 2 Outputs
- +48V Phantom Power
- USB Port