Alto TS112 Passive 800 Watt 2-Way 12" Loudspeaker
Versatile Cabinet Design
All Truesonic 2-way speaker cabinets have been designed with versatility and longevity in mind. They feature a durable, lightweight polypropylene enclosure that is stand mountable for weekend gigs and flyable for more permanent installations. What's more, they have a trapezoidal design, which greatly decreases the resonance of the standing wave in the cabinet for a more true and exact sound reproduction. The Truesonic TS115 is the perfect solution for musicians and DJs on the move and halls, malls, and houses of worship alike.
The Truesonic Series was designed from the ground up to be the most transparent loudspeaker money can buy. Rigorous testing and thousands of hours of listening have gone into making sure that what you pump into a Truesonic speaker is exactly what you get out. Everything you see (and some things you don’t) – from internal signal path and components used to the sculpted cabinet and meticulously designed waveguide – was developed in service of the principle of accurate, transparent sound.
Super Efficient Drivers
The drivers in the Truesonic TS115 are designed to make sure that virtually no energy is wasted. That translates to more of the power from the amplifier actually working to generate sound rather than heat, giving the speaker better real world performance than other speakers with comparable published specifications. The Truesonic TS115 offers a 15" LF driver (2.5" voice coil) and a 1" HF driver (Neodymium Driver).
Full Metal Grille
You can never be too safe around the stage. We know stuff happens that you just can't predict. Sometimes it's the flying drumstick, a falling mic stand or worse. Every Truesonic speaker comes with a complete front grille from top to bottom that protects not only your low frequency driver, but your high frequency driver as well. With Truesonic speakers, you get extra peace of mind knowing that whatever comes at your sound system, we've got it covered, literally.
- 800 Watt peak power rating
- 400 Watts program / 200 Watts continuous
- Dual electronic driver protection circuits
- Compact, lightweight design, trapezoidal cabinet design for easy transport and installation
- Used as traditional loudspeaker or as floor wedge monitor
- Two parallel Speakon NL4 jacks for input and through connection
- Stand and pole-mountable or flyable
- Designed and tuned in the USA
- Power System: 200 W continuous / 400 W Program / 800 W Peak
- Frequency Response (-10dB): 52 Hz-18 kHz
- Sensitivity (1w @ 1mt): 96 dB SPL
- Impedance: 8 ohms (nominal)
- Maximum SPL @ 1m: 119 dB continuous / 127 dB peak
- Coverage ( HxV ): 80° / 100°x 60° nominal
- Transducer Low: 12" Woofer, 2" voice coil
- Transducer High: 1" Neodymium Driver
- Passive Crossover: 2.2 kHz at 12 dB / oct, with HF protection
- Enclosure Construction: Trapezoidal, with floor monitor capability. Injection molded, polypropylene enclosure, with perforated steel grille
- Input Connectors: Two Parallel SPK NL-4 for Input/ Thru
- Mounting: Integrated Std. pole-mount / two handle / two eyebolt point
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 648mm x 383.8mm x 365mm
- Weight: 36.2 lb