AKG C 555 L headworn Microphone at a Glance:
- Great-sounding headworn mic for any application
- Low-profile headband is comfortable and configurable
- AKG quality design and construction
Great-sounding headworn mic for any application
You'll get clear, intelligible sound from the AKG C 555 L, no matter your application. Teachers and fitness instructors will love how the C 555 L stays in place when you move around. Singers will love the sound rejection they get from the high-quality AKG cardioid capsule.
Low-profile headband is comfortable and configurable
The C 555 L is mounted on a lightweight, behind-the neck headband with over-the-ear arms. The mic capsule is fully adjustable for stability and comfort. You can mount the mic on either the left or right side, whichever is most comfortable. The C 555 L is compact and unobtrusive, so whether you're in broadcast, theater, and touring, your audience will see you, not the mic!
AKG quality design and construction
AKG has been designing and building top-quality microphones for over 60 years, and they continue to put great effort into meeting the needs of modern engineers, producers, and artists. From new, budget-minded models to classic studio essentials, AKG puts quality into every microphone they produce. When you see the familiar logo on an AKG mic, you know it's made to do the job, and do it well.
AKG C 555 L headworn Microphone Features:
- Killer vocals form a lightweight headworn mic
- Fully adjustable to fit any user
- Great off-axis rejection from cardioid capsule
- Can be used with the B 29 L battery power supply, AKG WMS Series bodypack transmitters, or the MPA V L adapter for external phantom powering
The AKG C 555 L headworn condenser microphone is great for onstage vocal needs!