No Noise Please!
The C214 microphone is equipped with a one-inch capsule fitted on to an integrated suspension unit. This setup helps in the reduction of mechanical noise and dampening of vibrations in high-intensity stage environments. The generous dynamic range offered by this microphone enables close-range recording from high-output sources without distortion.
Cut Through the Bass
The C214 microphone has been designed with great attention to detail to give professional musicians and vocalists that extra edge. Every component of this microphone is carefully tested to ensure excellent sound quality. The C214 microphone features a bass-cut filter for effective cancelation of unwanted high-frequency sounds that eliminates undesirable noise in the output. You need not worry about rumbling sounds from trucks or the wind during open-air performances, as the bass-cut filter ensures optimum control of your headroom.
Strength and Durability
The AKG C214 Microphone boasts an all-metal die-cast body, which translates into tremendous strength and longevity. The shock- and scratch-resistant finish guards the microphone in the face of rugged usage. Therefore, if your vocation involves a lot of travel, this microphone is your best bet, as it stands strong even in extreme conditions.No Noise Please!
- Reflects the sonic character of the C414 XLII
- Excellent dynamic range and ultralow noise
- Switchable 20dB attenuator and bass-cut filter for noiseless close-up recording and reduction of proximity effect
- Integrated suspension for reduction of mechanical noise
- All-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
- Offers a sound pressure level of 156dB
- Dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology
- Ideal for recording of vocals and solo instruments in the studio or on stage
- Audio Frequency Bandwidth: 20 to 20000Hz
- Equivalent Noise Level: 13 dB-A Noise Floor
- Sensitivity: 20mV/Pa
- Signal to Noise : 81dB-A
- Preattenuation Pad: -20dB
- Bass Cut Filter Frequency: 160Hz
- Electrical Impedance: 200Ω
- Recommended Load Impedance: 1000Ω
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid
- Voltage: 9 to 52V
- Current: 2mA
- Type: Balanced XLR
- Gender: Male
- Contacts: 3-pin
- Finish: Matte Grayish Blue
- Width: 56 mm
- Height: 160mm
- Weight: 280g