Adam Audio T10S 130W 10 Inch Active Subwoofers Overview:
The T10S is a powerful yet compact active subwoofer, designed to extend the bass response of any nearfield studio monitor. However, the subwoofer’s performance, features and connectivity are engineered specifically to complement ADAM Audio’s T5V and T7V speakers.
Equipped with a down-firing 10˝ woofer and a 130 W Class-D amplifier, the T10S’ frequency response ranges from 28 Hz to 120 Hz and offers an impressive max. SPL of 104 dB. An internal adjustable two-channel crossover allows calibration of the bass signal and provides optimal performance of the total system. The options at the rear of the subwoofer allow for varied adjustments which compensate for room acoustics or they offer more control for satellites attached.
While reciting the T Series design language, the T10S is one of the most compact subwoofers in its class, which allows it to be easily integrated in any studio environment. The acoustic performance was optimized by four high grade flexible rubber feet that prevent the sound from exciting the floor and a spacious rear facing bass reflex port for an optimized airflow.
- Number: 1
- Basket Ø: 10" (260 mm)
- Voice Coil Ø: 38mm / 1.5"
- Cone Material: Paper
- BUILT-IN AMPLIFIERS
- Subwoofer: 1
- Type: PWM
- Amp. Power RMS: 130 W
- CONTROL PANEL
- Crossover Frequency: 80 Hz / 120 Hz / Bypass
- Phase Inversion: 0° / 180°
- Analog Inputs: XLR / RCA
- Analog Outputs: XLR / RCA
- Frequency Response: 28 Hz - 120 Hz (@ -6 dB)
- THD > 60: Hz 0.6%
- Max. SPL at 1 m (hemisphere): ≥104 dB
- Max. Power Consumption: 190 W
- Input Sensitivity: +4 dBu / -10 dBV
- Panel: Rear
- Bypass: Yes, via footswitch (not included)
- Standby: Yes, activates after 15 minutes with no incoming signal
- Weight: 27 lb (12.2 kg)
- Height x Width x Depth: 15.4" (390 mm) x 12.5" (318 mm) x 16.25" (413 mm)
- Delivery Contents: Power cord, Quick Start Guide, Welcome Card