The excellent performance of Soundcraft Nano M08BT satisfies users' diverse tuning needs. Nano M08BT adopts the professional standards of Soundcraft. It is a small 8-channel mixer that supports a variety of sound sources and has a variety of professional functions that are different from similar products.
In addition to supporting traditional sound sources such as microphones and musical instruments, the Nano M08BT also supports Bluetooth-enabled digital playback devices such as mobile phones, tablets, Macs, and PCs. The mixer also features USB playback and recording, allowing playback of supported tracks from a USB flash drive or direct recording and storage to a USB flash drive.
At home and in the studio, the Nano M08BT's integrated USB audio interface works seamlessly with Macs and PCs, allowing you to easily record, edit, and play audio with your favorite audio production software. With flexible input and connection options, built-in compressors, sound processors, and vertical channel faders for great sound, the Nano M08BT is suitable for a variety of applications, including live performances, studio recording, and installations.
Versatility for various application scenarios
The Soundcraft Nano M08BT supports a wide variety of sound sources and digital gear for all your production and performance needs. The Nano M08BT not only plugs into a guitar and microphone, but also wirelessly plays audio from your phone via Bluetooth. The mixer can record audio directly to a USB flash drive, or connect the mixer to a Mac or PC via USB to use the mixer as an audio interface, perfect for your live or studio recordings.
USB playback and recording
Gone are the days when sophisticated technology was required. With the Soundcraft Nano M08BT, you can play background music or halftime music using a simple off-the-shelf USB flash drive loaded with playlists. What's more, the Nano M08BT can record live performances directly to a USB flash drive, making it incredibly easy to relive your performances.
No cables, no problems. The Soundcraft Nano M08BT brings a rare convenience experience. It can wirelessly play audio from Bluetooth-enabled devices, play backing tracks with just a few devices or even just a mixer, and get the party done.
computer audio interface
What your home or studio is missing is the Soundcraft Nano M08BT. The mixer can be connected to a Mac or PC via USB, making it an 8-channel audio interface for recording, editing and mixing with your favorite production software.
Set professional functions in one
Two built-in compressors provide outstanding microphone sound quality. The built-in processor provides effects such as echo, vocals, reverb, and more to enhance vocal performances. In addition, the side LED volume level meter not only looks stunning and stylish, but also effectively displays the signal level on both sides of the mixer, allowing users to monitor levels and inputs remotely.
- 8-channel mixer with 4 mic/line mono inputs, 3 stereo inputs (2 pairs of TRS and 1 pair of RCA), and 2 breakpoint inserts
- 2x2 audio interface for Mac/PC
- Play audio directly from a USB flash drive or record directly to a USB flash drive
- Bluetooth connectivity supports wireless audio playback from mobile devices, Macs or PCs
- Side LED volume level meters show signal levels on both sides of the mixer, allowing users to monitor levels without getting close to the mixer
- 2 built-in compressors for mic/line channels provide excellent sound quality
- Built-in processor provides echo, vocal, reverb and other sound effects to enhance vocal performance
- USB input for playback and recording, four playback modes (play all, loop all, loop single, shuffle), 5V 500mA
- USB port for computer audio interface (8-bit/16-bit deep and 32kHz/44.1kHz/48kHz sample rate)
- Bluetooth 4.2 streaming 100-240V – 50/60Hz AC input